It’s easy as 1-2-3.
1. Fill out our Pet/Owner Info Sheet
PLEASE NOTE: Before any new dog can be scheduled for boarding or daycare they must come for a "Meet and Greet" visit - which are booking about 6 to 7 weeks out. If you need boarding or daycare earlier please explore other options.
If you are ok waiting 6 to 7 weeks before booking boarding or daycare - then the first step is to email us a completed Pet/Owner Information Sheet & Release of Liability/Contract* and review our Information Sheet. We will then reach out to you to set up your Meet & Greet appointment date.* If interested in our daycare van service or boarding for an upcoming holiday - you may want to call or email us first to check availability.Download Adobe Reader
2. Come for a Meet & Greet
"Meet and Greets" COVID Protocols :
• Limit of two people per family.
• Masks are required, regardless of vaccination status.
• Some of the tour will be indoors, please respect other people’s space and hold off questions until the group is outdoors or where everyone can stay 6ft apart.
3. Provide vaccination records
A word about vaccination and fecal records.
Current vaccination and fecal records are required for all dogs, for every dog’s safety. It is your responsibility to make sure we have up-to-date records prior to your dog’s stay. Proof of vaccinations can be faxed to us at 360-668-1756 or given to us when you drop off your dog.