For the safety of our customers, our staff, and our community, we are implementing the following social distancing policies. Please help us ensure that we are all as safe as we can be during this unique time by following them. Thanks!
ALL SERVICES AT BONE-A-FIDE
- Only 1 person drop-off/pick-up at a time. MASKS ARE MANDITORY
- Please park in the customer parking area and wait for a previous client to be back in their car before you call to be let in.
- Use your own cell phone to call the office cell 206-387-5909.
- If you do not have a cell phone – use the one in the phone booth but please wipe with Clorox wipe before and after use.
- Enter the gate, please remain at the end of the driveway and leave your dog(s) loose, then go back out through the gate and get back in your car. MASKS ARE MANDITORY
- If you are more comfortable waiting until your dog has gone all the way down the driveway, please stand at least 6 feet away from the gate.
- We will come and grab your dogs from the driveway.
- Most of our regulars run right to us, but for ones that hesitate we will go down to the end of the driveway and escort them in.
- If you need to leave your dog’s leash with us please let us know when you call and hang it over the fence, we will grab it and keep it by the office until you pick up.
- Please remain in your car until the previous client is back in their car with their dog.
- We know that a lot of our regular 4-legged friends like to come by the office to say goodbye, so we will be shutting our office door in the event you need to retrieve them from the driveway. MASKS ARE MANDITORY
- If you see another customer in the driveway retrieving their dog please go back to your car and wait for them to leave before calling to be let in.
- When you call from the gate, we will get all information needed to check in.
- Please write down any special notes and leave them with their food/medication or email them to us in advance.
- We will then meet you at the gate to grab your dog(s) and their food/medication – keeping as much distance as practically possible. MASKS ARE MANDITORY
- Please have them on leash so we can just take them from you, and we will keep the leash with their belongings.
- We will be taking credit card payments over the phone.
- We will then bring your dog on leash and their food to you at the gate. MASKS ARE MANDITORY
- We are more than happy to give you feedback on how your dogs stay was, but we ask that you call or email us.
- Each of our van drivers are equipped with hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes and gloves. They will be wearing masks.
- Please keep a distance from the driver when they pick-up or drop-off your dog(s) and please wear a mask if within 6 ft of the driver.
- If you have any special requests that will make you more comfortable please contact the office. We are more than happy to accommodate you in any way that we can. Obviously, if you or a household member tests positive for the COVID-19 please let us know immediately.